After deciding that comfort and relaxation are important when choosing furniture, it is no doubt you have chosen a Womb Chair. Now, the question is, what type of furniture goes well and will complement your Womb Chair. The answer is simple, choose from one, or more, of these top 10 lounge chairs that will definitely complement a Womb Chair
• Wingback Chair – The Wingback Chair, designed by Tom Dixon after an 18th century British gentlemen's chair is a perfect choice. With the back in a scooped position, the Wingback chair is sure to provide even more comfort.
• Papa Bear – Up next is the amazingly well designed Papa Bear Chair by designer Hans Wegner. This modern style chair got its name for the armrests, which are often referred to as "great paws embracing you from behind". For added comfort and additional complement to your Womb Chair, select a matching Papa Bear Ottoman.
• Eames Lounge Chair – A truly historic piece of furniture, which can actually be found in museums, has been updated with trendy upholstery. A definite classic in modern furniture, the Eames Lounge Chair is quintessential to your modern style room, perfectly complementing you Womb Chair
• Egg Chair – The Egg Chair has been said to have been designed by inspiration from the Womb Chair. Created in 1958 in Copenhagen by designer Arne Jacobsen, the Egg Chair is sure to complement its successor.
• Sophie Armchair – To add sophistication to your room, choose the Sophie Armchair. With its vintage upholstery styles, this chair provides a sleek, comfortable feeling, accompanying your Womb Chair.
• Allston Chair – Another lounge chair that will supplement your furniture, particularly a Womb Chair is the Allston Chair. Similar to the Sophie Armchair, this piece adds sophistication with the hand-carved details of the hardwood frame.
• Hooded Armchair (Balloon Chair) – Inspired by antique design, yet similar in style to the egg chair, the Hooded Armchair, more popularly known as the Balloon Chair, makes another terrific complement to the Womb Chair.
• Tesoro Lounge Chair – This lounge chair, designed by Holly Hunt offers not only comfort, but sleek, square lines and a semi-hidden base. Available in many colors and textures, the Tesoro Lounge Chair is sure to complement your Womb Chair
• Ulm Chair – The Ulm Chair, created by Jean de Merry offers a unique U shape with upside down U-shaped legs, yet is modern with its square shape. This lounge chair will make the perfect companion to a Womb Chair.
• Swan Chair – Yes, another Arne Jacobsen chair has made the list. The Swan Chair will make a sleek addition to your already sleek Womb Chair. Whether you are looking for a desk chair, or just another comfortable seating option in your living space, the Swan Chair is a fantastic choice.
There is no reason you only have a few options when choosing which types of lounge chairs best complement your Womb Chair. The ten chairs listed above, each one of them, will mesh perfectly in your living space. You can choose from modern or vintage, to either flow with or stand out from you Womb Chair.